Executive Board Programme, INSEAD
The Executive Board Programme INSEAD (EBP) provides
Board Members with invaluable knowledge from one of
Europe's leading business schools.
The Executive Board Programme INSEAD is a 2-module course offering a concentrated board training program with key focus on Corporate Governance in a Danish context, Board Strategy, Board Management and Board Managing Risk - generic skills for a value-creating board.
Our unique learning and networking environment provides you with:
- INSEAD´s leading experience in Executive Education.
- A world-class board education with an INSEAD certificate.
- Challenges, inspiration and feedback from the best professors.
- Teaching that combines pedagogical approaches, such as lecture discussions with business case studies and analyses.
- Necessary skills to be a value-creating board member.
The programme takes place in Denmark and at INSEAD in France with professors from INSEAD. The Executive Board Programme training is conducted in English.
Structure of the Executive Board Programme
- Module 1: in Kolding, Denmark
- Module 2: at INSEAD, Fontainebleu, France