General Information - Executive Board Programme (EBP)
In 2013 and 2014 there will be the opportunity to sign up with the 2 following teams:
|Module 1:||September 30 - October 1, 2013||Kolding, Denmark|
|Module 2:||November 18–21, 2013||INSEAD, France|
|Module 1:||April 7-8, 2014||Kolding, Denmark|
|Module 2:||May 19-22, 2014||INSEAD, France|
The criteria for acceptance into the board program is daily work with a professional
board, experience as a director or experience at a strategic level, such as
CEO, CFO, Partner, VP or equivalent.
To apply for admission please fill out the application form.
- During Module 1, accommodation is pre-arranged at a hotel in Kolding, Denmark.
- During Module 2, accommodation is pre-arranged by INSEAD at a hotel close to campus, which is located 65 km South of Paris surrounded by the forest of Fontainebleau.
- Please arrange travel to arrive at the location specified in the evening before program start-up. The program starts early the following morning.
In order to make your flight reservation, you must be aware that the tranport time from the airport to INSEAD/Fontainebleau is as follows:
- Paris ORLY - 1½ hour (41 km).
- Paris Charles de Gaulle (65 km) - 2 hours.
Tuition fees and expenses
- The tuition fee are EUR 7995.
- The tuition fee includes teaching and relevant INSEAD programme materials. The tuition fee does not include taxes, travel, accommodation and meals.
- There is an additional fee of kr. 1800 (240 EURO) per person/per day for accommodations and meals in Denmark and France. Furthermore, transportation to and from the airport in Paris,
is kr. 800 (106 EURO), per person.
- The tuition fee is billed upon acceptance. 25% must be settled within 14 days. 75% must be settled latest 2 months before start-up.
Certificate requires attendance and participation in programme modules.
Any cancellation or transfer only at extra charge.
Cancellation charges are as follows:
- More than 60 days’ notice: 25% of the tuition fee.
- 59 - 30 days’ notice: 50% of the tuition fee.
- Less than 29 days’ notice: 100% of the tuition fee.