Executive Management Programme, INSEAD
The focal point of the programme is the connection between strategy, innovation and modern leadership. During the programme, participants are provided with real tools rooted in professional expertise to lead their businesses safely through today's turbulent market conditions. Through case-based teaching at MBA level, participants are equipped with practical methods to strengthen the foundation of executive decision-making in their
Programme participants acquire skills in:
- analysing and identifying market climates
- locating competitive benefits of the business - and getting the most of them
- strengthening core competencies of the business through continuous business development and innovation
- understanding consequences and benefits of changing strategic directions
- deciding and capitalising upon strategic alliances
- creating changes - and including the entire organisation
The programme is divided into three modules - of which, one module at Business Kolding in Denmark and two modules at INSEAD in Fontainebleu, France. Each module takes four days and upon completion, participants receive a certification from INSEAD.
The entire programme is taught in English.