General Information - Executive Management Programme, INSEAD
Executive Management Programme, INSEAD 2013/14
Module 1: September 30 - October 3, 2013 in Kolding, DK
Module 2: November 18-21, 2013 in INSEAD, France
Module 3: January 6-9, 2014 in INSEAD, France
Executive Management Programme, INSEAD 2014
Module 1: 24–27 March 2014 in Kolding
Module 2: 5–8 May 2014 in INSEAD, France
Module 3: 15–18 September 2014 in INSEAD, France
To gain admission to the Management Educational Program, participants
should have substantial management experience, and be fluent in English.
You are encouraged to send in your application as soon as possible. If you meet the admission criteria, registration is on a first come, first served basis.
To apply for admission please fill out the application form.
- During Module 1, accomodation is reserved at Hotel Koldingfjord, Denmark.
- During Module 2 and 3, accomodation is reserved by INSEAD at a hotel close to the CAMPUS.
Tuition fees and expences
- The tuition fee is Kr. 112.462,- EURO 14.995,-.
- The tuition fee includes teaching and materials.
- The tuition fee does not include taxes, travel, accomodation and meals.
- There is an additional fee of kr. 1800 (240 EURO) per person/per day for accommodations and meals in Denmark and France. Furthermore, transportation to and from the airport in Paris, is kr. 800 (106 EURO) per person, for each of the two modules in France.
- The tuition fee is billed upon acceptance. 25% must be settled within 14 days. 75% must be settled 2 months before start.
Cancellation charges are as follows:
- More than 60 days notice: 25% of the tuition fee.
- 59-30 days notice: 50% of the tuition fee.
- Less than 29 days notice: 100% of the tuition fee.
- Certificate requires attendance and participation in the programme modules. Any cancellation or transfer only at extra charge.